Welcome!

Hi, a big thank you for visiting me today. I love to be creative in my free time. I have started this blog to share my creations with you.

A great variety of hobbies take my fancy, I love papercrafing, knitting, crocheting, baking, photography and making lovely gifts from the heart.

Please, feel free to leave a comment on things that catch your eye. I have at this point chosen to moderate comments. As I do not wish to have any spam comments posted to my blog. So, for all the genuine visitors your comments are warmly appreciated.

WELCOME! Kick off your shoes, grab a cuppa and have a browse around. I hope you enjoy what I have to share with you. Please, come and visit often, 'cause ya never know what ya gunna get!!!

Thanks for popping by and happy creating!
Cheers, Deb

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Thank you......

G'day everyone, Hope you are having a lovely weekend.  Sorry for the late post, we were out at a friends birthday.  I have a card to share with you today.  This card was made for my brother to give to one of his valued customers.
I love to use yellow and purple together.  All the flowers and the butterfly were 3D stickers from the same pack (think they were a set bought from a discount store).  I made the purple tag.  All the silver, except for the ribbon, are stickers as well.
I made the inside very basic, to leave lots of room for a thank you note to be included.  I love this verse  it reads, ''Alone  we can do so little, together we can do so much.'' by Helen Keller.

If we could all work together what an amazing world it would be!  I hope you enjoyed my share today, let me know what you think.  Back tomorrow with some more cards for this week's Mothermark tea party.


Thanks for popping by and happy creating.
Cheerio, Deb

1 comment:

  1. Yellow and purple are a favourite combination of mine too.

    ReplyDelete