Welcome!

Hi, a big thank you for visiting me today. I love to be creative in my free time. I have started this blog to share my creations with you.

A great variety of hobbies take my fancy, I love papercrafing, knitting, crocheting, baking, photography and making lovely gifts from the heart.

Please, feel free to leave a comment on things that catch your eye. I have at this point chosen to moderate comments. As I do not wish to have any spam comments posted to my blog. So, for all the genuine visitors your comments are warmly appreciated.

WELCOME! Kick off your shoes, grab a cuppa and have a browse around. I hope you enjoy what I have to share with you. Please, come and visit often, 'cause ya never know what ya gunna get!!!

Thanks for popping by and happy creating!
Cheers, Deb

Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Hole In One.....

G'day everyone, Thanks for visiting today, hope you are having a lovely weekend.  The idea for todays card came from Dawn's blog and if you click here you will be able to see her tutorial video on how to make it.  I changed the size a little bit, I made it a little taller then Dawn's one.

This style of card is called a tri-fold or gatefold card.  I found the images on a  free pages colouring-in site.  Printed them out and coloured them in with regular felt tip pens (made this before I bought my copics).


This photo shows the card open, I placed the image on one side of the front panel and the sentiment on the other.  The message I wrote along the inside image reads ''We hope your day is 'Par-fect!'''  This also came from one of Dawn's cards, I think it may be a Stampin Up! sentiment.

Well, I hope you enjoyed your visit today.  Would love to hear your thoughts on my card. 

Thanks for popping by and happy creating.
Cheers, Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment