Welcome!

Hi, a big thank you for visiting me today. I love to be creative in my free time. I have started this blog to share my creations with you.

A great variety of hobbies take my fancy, I love papercrafing, knitting, crocheting, baking, photography and making lovely gifts from the heart.

Please, feel free to leave a comment on things that catch your eye. I have at this point chosen to moderate comments. As I do not wish to have any spam comments posted to my blog. So, for all the genuine visitors your comments are warmly appreciated.

WELCOME! Kick off your shoes, grab a cuppa and have a browse around. I hope you enjoy what I have to share with you. Please, come and visit often, 'cause ya never know what ya gunna get!!!

Thanks for popping by and happy creating!
Cheers, Deb

Friday, September 4, 2009

Babies, babies, babies everywhere......


G'day everyone, Friends of ours have just added to their family with a new little baby boy.  He is just sooo cute.  Little sweetie.  I am so clucky.  Lol.  

Today I have chosen to share the nappy cake I made as their gift.  A little less colour then the last one, still, it was very cute.  And it was loved by both Mum and Dad. 
I love the way the baby blanket around the outside looks so much like fondant icing.
Here it is all wrapped up in cello and with the ingredients tag.
The main reason for sharing this cake today was because, I actually remembered to take a photo of the tag.  Yah!!!  The crowd goes wild! 

I did this up on the computer (idea came from the ingredients lists you find on everything these days).  I punched out the hearts, inked the edges of the tag and hearts.  I glued two of the hearts onto the paper and then laminated it.  Then I added the heart on the bottom.

Hope you have enjoyed my share today.  I would love to hear what you think.  Hope you have a lovely weekend.


Thanks for popping by and happy creating.
Love doesn't make the world go round.  It's what makes the ride worthwhile.
Cheers, Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment