Welcome!

Hi, a big thank you for visiting me today. I love to be creative in my free time. I have started this blog to share my creations with you.

A great variety of hobbies take my fancy, I love papercrafing, knitting, crocheting, baking, photography and making lovely gifts from the heart.

Please, feel free to leave a comment on things that catch your eye. I have at this point chosen to moderate comments. As I do not wish to have any spam comments posted to my blog. So, for all the genuine visitors your comments are warmly appreciated.

WELCOME! Kick off your shoes, grab a cuppa and have a browse around. I hope you enjoy what I have to share with you. Please, come and visit often, 'cause ya never know what ya gunna get!!!

Thanks for popping by and happy creating!
Cheers, Deb

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Baby It's Magic!!!!!

G'day, Firstly let me appologize, I haven't been here for a while, so sorry for that.  I have been uber busy getting ready to leave town for a few days.  We went to Melbourne for a friends wedding.  Four days away without the boys.  It was great and hard at the same time.  First time we have left them for that long! 

Onto todays share, this is a card I made for our niece and her partner.  The idea is from Splitcoast, it's called a Magic Card.  You can find the tutorial by clicking here.  Check out my card and if you get a kick out of it go check out the tutorial.

I just love this image I think she is so cute.  All sweet and innocent throwing her bowl over the edge. Lol


Here comes the magic.  As you pull on the slider at the top the image colours in!  How adorable is that?


I just love this style of card.  I had fun working on this one.  It was quiet involved but I love a challenge.


Posted by Picasa
I have used this verse before in baby cards, I just love it.  I think it's because, it can be used for either a boy or girl baby.  And there's just a smidgen of truth in it!  Lol

Okay, that is it for me today.  I hope you have enjoyed my card and are inspired to go check out the tutorial.  

Thanks for popping by and happy creating.
Cheers, Deb   



1 comment:

  1. I always love seeing these cards, and I forget every time how it's done - I have a very poor memory! Love the image, it is so cute.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete